There are a large range of car wrap vinyls available. We have chosen our preferred products from 3M, Avery, Oracle & Hexis, which are all high quality materials and suited to any car wrap project.
We understand that not everyone wants the same level of wrap, and each customer has a different budget, we offer different levels of finish.
- Standard: External colour change car wrap to painted areas.
- Extra: The addition of the door shuts and returns.
- Full: Full vehicle strip down. This includes the wrapping of all painted areas internally and externally.
It essential to discuss your car wrap budget and the finishing options before installation starts.
We always have a walk around the vehicle before we start wrapping, then talk about any limitations and manage any expectations each customer may have.
Car Wrapping process
- Strip the existing car wrap if required
- Clean residual glue and dirt
- Remove door handles / lights / wing mirrors / trims
- Prepare the surface with specialist cleaners
- Cut wrap material to size and shape
- Apply the wrap, this takes around 8 – 12 hours usually
- Quality check on all areas
- Re-fit door handles / lights / wing mirrors / trims
- Hand back to the happy customer